RedRose has tagged me to list 10 of my simple pleasures in life. Thank you RedRose for the tag.
When I think about simple pleasures, it strikes me to figure out that the most pleasuring things in life are physical, like eating, sleeping, and having sex, but I will try here to list a personalised version of my pleasures. There will be no order based on the most pleasuring.
1. Listening to Elissa’s songs: Elissa is my favourite singer. I just can’t fed up of listening to her music, since her first song “Baddi Doob” and till now, I have love each single of her. She just bothers me with one thing – She comes up with a new album every two years instead of every one year like some other singers! And her video clips aren’t always nice!
2. Playing video games: I love video games since the days of Atari. I remember how many hours I used to spend playing Sonic on Sega, and how much I love Tomb Ridger on Playsation. God of War is my favourite on PS2. I can’t wait to get my next generation consol! Games make me excited! I just don’t have enough time for it!
3. Reading: I have only started reading 2 years ago. I instantly realized that I have missed a lot. There is nothing that can match the pleasure of knowledge. In the last couple of weeks I got hooked to Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. It was an amazing journey.
4. Watching The bold and the beautiful – something I am not proud to admit (lol) – But since my last year at school where everyone used to watch this show, I got addicted. I fall in love with Brooke logan. At University, I used not to miss a single episode. Now I can only watch it of Fridays and holidays because I work till 6 and they show it at 4 on Israel channel 2.
5. Big Mac: Food is one of the most pleasurable things in life. I actually love any fast food offering! But I guess Big Mac would win my number one favourite burger. Zinger supreme comes close second!
6. Swimming: When I go to the beach or the pool, I can’t get out of water. I love pushing my head in and our of water. It is a very nice feeling.
7. Sleeping: I guess you all know how lazy I am. I won’t bother spending the whole weekend in bed! Usually when I get back from work (if I don’t have gym that day) I sleep from 6-8, then go out, and then sleep again at 11! I love it!
8. Blogging: I love the interaction between me and other people that blogging gives me. I love sharing my ideas and getting feedbacks. I love reading other people’s opinions. And I love the blogging-Friendship I built with many.
9. Drawing: It is one thing that I love doing when I have some extra time. It is a great pleasure to see the final version of your painting and realize that you are the one who actually did it.
10. Sex: and I won’t comment.
List 10 simple pleasures and the rules are as follows:
a. You have to use the picture in my post.
b. You have to list exactly 10 points.
c. You have to tag 3 bloggers when you are done.