I usually don’t read forward emails, but I don’t know why this one caught my attention. It has been widely spread, and another blogger has already pasted the whole list on his blog. I am not going to do so, but reminding that time, some other things popped into my memory:
1. We all wore proudly a green or a maron jeans! Ewww I can’t believe that it was a hot item!
2. Most of us had a so BIG colorful hand swatch watch
3. Everyone wor a “bostar” that military shoes, which evolved later on into a caterpillar craze, for a period of time the Yellow color dominated our shoeses (some people are still stuck to it), then the craze moved to the dark brown/black ones.
4. The most popular girl used to be identified by her forehead hair, the higher the better.
5. Everyone watched The bold and The beautiful on Jordan TV channel 2 (Amman 2). May I tell you a secret? I still watch it!
6. Tom and Jerry wasn’t only our favourite cartoon, but it was our favourite fast food restaurant as well.
7. We had our house/school windows taped during the first gulf war.
8. We all dreamt of the Arabian Union.
9. We had some fights over who is stronger the US or the USSR!
10. Guys read egyptian puzzles short books (We all know Takhtakh). Girls read Abeer romantic novels.
11. Our idols became Sonic or Mario!
12. Who missed the Body Guard? Whitney Houston was the best.