The Bride of Amman is finally out in English and I am more than happy and thankful for the endorsement of the following wonderful people. I am honoured for their words.
1. Hanan Al Sheikh, author of Women of Sand and Myth, The Story of Zahra, and One Thousand and one Nights:
2. Shereen El Feki, author of Sex and the Citadel: Intimate Life in a Changing Arab World.
3. Matthew Weinart, Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies, Political Science & International Relations Department, University of Delaware:
4. George Azzi, gender and sexual rights activist, co-founder of AFE and Helem:
5. Fadia Faqir, author of Willow Trees Don’t Weep:
6. Wafa AlKhadra, Professor at American University of Madaba, Jordan:
7. Nermeen Murad, Chief of Party of USAID Takamol Gender Program; writer, columnist, gender and human rights advocate:
8. Saba Mubarak, Jordanian Actress and Producer:
9. Madian Al Jazeera, owner of the books@cafe, Amman Jordan:
10. Sridhar Rangayan, film maker and activist, Mumbai, India
Feel free to share this blog. Like it, tweet it, re-blog it, share the love..